Thursday, July 15, 2010

(Funny) Fashion Vid Pick: The Hills

I stumbled across an awesomely funny video. Working in the fashion industry is bru-tal! Sometimes you are in charge of making labels.

First things first, here's Kelly Cutrone, the cool boss I probably couldn't work for (I'm too sensitive)





To commemorate the end of The Hills, I give you Stephanie printing labels.

So, if you like The Hills, Kelly Cutrone, the idea of working for Kelly Cutrone, People's Revolution, Stephanie Pratt, Adrien Brody, cartoons or if you love labels, please watch.





Disclaimer: please excuse the curse words, violence, inappropriate stereotyping, witchcraft, plastic surgery, and Spencer. The funniest part is from 0:00-00:52, but I couldn't edit the video.

1 comment:

  1. I stopped watching The Hills when Lauren left :( but who didn't love KellY?!

    http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete