Friday, July 9, 2010

Thank you!

I started this blog two months ago and I want to thank everyone who's been following it! I've been working on it every day and it's be a great learning experience and a whole lotta fun. At first, I was unsure of  the layout, pictures, if I should model the outfits myself, will people think I'm silly (but I am though). And then I said to myself, just BE yourself! Keep it simple, keep it funky and keep it real. That always works.

I want to share my love of fashion and beauty and show how even on a limited budget you can enjoy what you love in life with a little creativity (and a few good sales!)

Sometimes my blog may be a little eclectic...just like me. Sometimes art, music, food, or even Kathy Griffin might be in the fashion mix, but at the heart of things I am a writer who loves fashion and the arts. I believe that everyone and everything has a story and I like to go where my story takes me.

Oprah once said that when you give a gift, make sure it's something you'd like to receive. When I work on my blog, I make sure I enjoy reading it as much as you might.

Again, thanks for reading and going along for this ride of fashion, fun and straight up funkiness. And like I always say...the best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment