Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Style: Cute Cooking

I'm a foodie. I watch a lot of cooking shows (Chopped being a favorite) and I like to eat. I'd love to start a food blog (and a music blog too if I had the time).

Most of the food I cook is simple, but full of flavor, Latin and otherwise! Here is the salmon dish I made last night. I learned a lot about "plating" from those cooking shows and I also bought some square plates at Target to fancy things up a bit.




And of course, I need to be pretty when I am cooking! I own about three or four aprons. Here are some fun options.

If you've seen Sex and The City 2, this apron may look familiar


Love the Indian feel of this apron

2 comments:

  1. That looks good! I hear ya on the food shows -I am addicted to them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!! Im going to get an apron thank you for helping me resolve that!

    And that dish looks amazing!!! plating and all!!! Is it okay if you share the receipe?

    ReplyDelete