Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today's Trend: Fashion Takes Action

One of my former co-workers visited his native South Africa and returned with beautiful gifts for everyone. He gave all the women a handmade tribal bracelet. Since my small wrist is always a problem, I added some Velcro so it would fit me.





And the bracelet goes great with this OmniPeace t-shirt. I own a couple of these shirts and 25 percent of the proceeds goes to end poverty in Africa. Fashion with a purpose...can't beat that!


Delia's at ShopStyle

Asos at ShopStyle

2 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of those t-shirts. Still haven't managedt to get my hands on one, though. Grrrr.

    http://www.fashion-butter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bracelets! The t-shirt is great. It is wonderful to be able to purchase items when you know a portion of the proceeds are going to charity.

    ReplyDelete